"Oklahoma, where the wind goes whipping down the plane....."
Unfortunately, I have been in exile here in Oklahoma since May. I've been busy, what can I say.
Let's see "green wise" I've:
- Started a compost bin in the back yard
- Tuned a barren front yard into a verdant paradise of lawny goodness (organic, 'natch)
- Planted flowers
- Gathered seeds for a local Oklahoma wildflower garden
- Got started on next year's vegetable garden
- Strung a clothesline--and used it (well until the weather got cold)
- Uprooted the large patch of Ivy under the trees in front garden to plant next year's wildflower garden and took out all the black landscaping plastic underneath it.
- Joined a local food co-op
- Applied to law school (and got rejected)
- Started studying for the LSAT (again)
- Helped boyfriend with boyfriend stuff
- Lots and lots of research (on Green-stuff)